One of PMAG's founding companies, Fabrica1900 is looking for a Plant Manager. LTD Fabrica1900, the largest manufacturer of corrugated cardboard in Georgia Is recruiting Production Manager to join the Company’s team.
The company was established back in 2016, currently producing up to 900 tons of cardboard per month, with the 5 years plan of 4000 tons. 130 people are employed.
Location: near Tbilisi (Mtskheta Administrative unit).
The ideal candidate will have experience managing both a production facility and a team. They should be able to analyze each step of the manufacturing process and make effective use of resources to deliver desired outcomes. The candidate will also have an ability to follow safety and compliance guidelines diligently in order to create a healthy work environment for all employees.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations;
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards;
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping;
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results;
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus;
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions;
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff;
- Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime;
- Commit to plant safety procedures;
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets;
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements;
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts;
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements;
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets;
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines;
- Monitor production to resolve issues;
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel;
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.);
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.;
- Ensure output meets quality standards;
- Enforce health and safety precautions;
- Report to upper management.
- Proven work experience as a plant manager, converting or corrugator manager;
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources);
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise;
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example;
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills;
- BS degree in Business Management or related field;
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
We offer Interesting and challenging job and Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package
Interested candidates, please send the attached CV to Hr@fabrica1900.ge Deadline is August 30, 2020