One of PMAG's founding companies, Fabrica1900 is looking for a Plant Manager. LTD Fabrica1900, the largest manufacturer of corrugated cardboard in Georgia Is recruiting Technical Manager to join the Company’s team.
The company was established back in 2016, currently producing up to 900 tons of cardboard per month, with the 5 years plan of 4000 tons. 130 people are employed.
Location: near Tbilisi (Mtskheta Administrative unit).
- Manage the company’s Technical Support and Manufacturing functions
- Oversee and co-ordinate production of mechanical, electronic, electrical and software components of
Provide product support and other technical support to operational functions in the most efficient
manner for all concerned
- Maintain a clear view at all times of the production and Technical Support past and forecast technical
and financial performance (both deliverables and spend)
- Foster a climate and culture where QHSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of
everyone’s normal function
- Improve the effectiveness of the Company’s internal systems; increasing efficiency and reducing
- Provide relevant technical information to Operations staff to enable proper operation and
maintenance of Field Technical Equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Academic technical education, electronic engineer degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience in a plant
- Technical knowledge of English and Russian is a must.
- Computer aptitude and experience with word processors
- Analytical aptitude and attention to details.
- Self-disciplined with good time management skills
We offer Interesting and challenging job and Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social
Interested candidates, please send the attached CV to Hr@fabrica1900.ge Deadline is August 30, 2020